Here are some more for you. These are taken from Buzzle.com (link below):
1. What is as big as you are and yet does not weigh anything?
2. Two cannibals were chatting as they had their dinner. One complained that he really quite disliked his new mother-in-law. What was the advice given to him by his companion?
So just finish your vegetables!
3. Paul's height is six feet, he's an assistant at a butcher's shop, and wears size 9 shoes. What does he weigh?
4. What types of words are these: madam, civic, eye, level?
They are palindromes; they read the same both ways.
5. What ends everything always?
The alphabet 'g'.
6. When you have me, you feel like sharing me. But, if you do share me, you don't have me. What am I?
7. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that?
His horse's name is Friday.
8. The person who makes it has no need for it. The person who purchases it does not use it. The person who does use it does not know he or she is. What is it?
9. It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it?
10. 2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fish?
Because the fishing group comprises a grandfather, his son, and his grandson - hence just three people.