All Natural Oils Are Essential In Avoiding & Preventing Stretch Marks!
The best way to prevent stretch marks in pregnancy is to develop some good habits prior to becoming pregnant.
1. Be sure to get at least 15 or 20 minutes of light to moderate exercise every day. Yoga is an excellent choice.
2. Moisturize all over (especially on breasts, belly, buttocks and thighs) with coconut oil  or olive oil or other natural oil (as pictured above) every day. Be sure to massage the oil in well to promote good circulation and skin elasticity.
3. Eat an all-natural, whole foods diet that consists mostly of fresh fruits and vegetables and includes high quality protein sources such as tofu, oily fish, lean grass fed meats and naturally raised fowl.
4. Include healthy oils such as olive oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, fish oil and cod liver oil in your diet.
5. Drink plenty of pure, filtered water to keep your skin well-hydrated. This will also benefit the rest of your body and especially your joints (which will take a beating during pregnancy and delivery).
 Coconut Oil Necessary for Building Hormones and a Healthy Baby!
Massage is very important for good circulation which helps prevent stretch marks.