While many people believe that it rains the most in Seattle, Washington, current results show that it is actually Rochester, New York, that tops the list of rainiest cities (this includes snow) . The list is as follows:
1. Rochester, New York (167 days of rain)
2. Buffalo, New York (167 days of rain)
3. Portland, Oregan (163 days of rain)
4. Cleveland, Ohio (155 days of rain)
5. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (151 days of rain)
Seattle comes in at number 6.
According to another reference, Mobile, Alabama tops the list with 67 inches of rainfall each year . The difference is probably a result of whether or not snow is included in the figures.