Motion sickness, also known as travel sickness, is an unfortunate problem to have, especially if you enjoy traveling. Luckily, there are some easy things to try. Each one may work differently from person-to-person. Some ideas to try:
1. Stay away from certain foods both prior to and during travel. Spicy, heavy foods tend to increase nausea during travel.
2. Avoid sitting in the back seats of a car.
3. Stay away from strong odors that can increase nausea.
4. Open the window to get fresh air.
5. Try taking over-the-counter medicines that help motion sickness, such as Dramimine, Antivert or Bonine.