Making a quick $20 is a lot easier than you may think:
- Offer your services. You could ask a neighbor to cut their lawn, clean their home, or babysit their kids. Chances are, they will pay you in your cash. 
- Sell unwanted goods. Thanks to the Internet, and sites like Craigslist, unloading things you do not need is very easy. If you have a lot of things you do not need, you may even consider having a garage sale; that'll probably get you even more than $20. 
- Donate plasma. Plasma centers are not available everywhere, but if you have one in your area, this is a good way to make some money. You can donate plasma twice a week for $15 to $25 each visit. 
- There are many online sites that pay people to do their surveys. Many of these sites pay quickly and will deposit your money into your PayPal account. 
- Collect cans. Even if you do not have a lot of cans yourself, ask friends, family, neighbors or co-workers if they will give you their unused cans. You may be surprised at how much money you can make by doing this!