I'm fascinated by the topic of idioms. Part of the reason for this is that I've always loved language and enjoyed studying it.
However, my curiosity was really piqued years ago when I started to learn sign language and discovered that it had its own idioms also!
Here is a list of some of the more common idioms in American Sign Language (ASL):
1.Train-Zoom-Sorry (You missed it, sorry)
2. Mind frozen (I can't think)
3. Vomit (I find it disgusting)
4. Laugh-Me? Finish (You think its funny? Its not!)
5. By-A-Hair (Just Barely)
6. Finish-Touch (I have been there/ I have done that)
7. What's up? (What's up?) or (What is happening/ What is going on?)
8. Fine(wiggle) (Neat/Cool)
9.Big Head (Arrogant/Rude)
10. Gobble-Up (consume excessively)
Those idioms are demonstrated and explained in this video: