Today, more than ever, it's easy to find out if someone is married. If you're dating someone and you're unsure because of something that seems off, here are some ways to find out without tipping your hand.
1. Check for a ring or ring line on the left hand. If they have either, they may still be married. Many men and women will remove the ring to appear single. However, keep in mind that if they have only been single for a short time they may have a ring tan line.
2. Have you met any of their family? If not, they could be married.
3. Check out their social media site. Most people today have one and it's easy to unobtrusively peruse it to see if they are posting pictures of family and friends.
4. Are they spontaneous or do they tend to have to "check their schedule" before going out?
5. Do they call you from home as well as from the grocery store or gas station?
6. Do they pay with cash or a credit/debit card? If they are using cash they may be hiding charges on credit/debit from their spouse.
7. Do they seem to check their phone often for "messages" or do they have to be home by a certain time?
Married folk have certain expectations of them and they will try to juggle both the date and their married life. Thus, they will have time constraints and be less spontaneous if they are seeing you and married.