When you have oily hair, it is important to find a shampoo that will dry your hair a bit, but not too much. Here are some great shampoos for those with oily hair. Remember, what works for one person may not be quite as effective for others, so you may have to try a few before finding the best for you.
- Opalis Cream Shampoo: This product contains essential oils, like thyme, rosemary oil, and cedar wood. These ingredients will regulate your hair's sebum, but will not damage it. 
- Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo: As its name suggests, this shampoo contains green tea, an excellent antioxidant that also works well for oily hair. Another perk is that it smells great! 
- June Jacobs Citrus Clarifying Shampoo: This product contains lemon, a fruit that is well known for removing greasiness in hair. It is a great hair cleanser. 
- Liz Earle Botanical Shampoo For Oily Hair: Another shampoo with citrus ingredients, it contains apple and orange extracts, both of which will remove that stubborn oiliness. 
- Leonor Greyl for Devitalized or Oily Hair: Many who use this product say just one use will remove oiliness. It also provides volume and shine!